Welcome to Ron’s Tip of the Day. Throughout the week I will share a tip with you. This is an experiment in microblogging. Let me know how I’m doing. Today I am looking at More on Grammar.
In Word Usage I touched on Grammar. I thought it wise to expand on the subject. Here are some thoughts.
- Grammar is constant
- Get a grammar book (old or new)
- You don’t have to be an expert on grammar; learn to use a good grammar book
- Your word processor may have a good grammar checker, use it
- Sometimes a grammar checker doesn’t like something; that doesn’t mean you are wrong
- Try different wording to get your desired meaning and pass grammar checker
- If context doesn’t fit with grammar checker, side with context
- Grammar checkers are good, but stay in charge
Tip of the Day : Constantly check your grammar
For information on TR Writing Services (“we edit, proof, and publish the book within you”) contact us at email@example.com. Our Free booklet tells you about our services. And we are upfront on our prices (all are low).
VISIT MY AUTHOR’S PAGE TODAY: amazon.com/author/rfrederickriddle.
ARE YOU A BOOK REVIEWER? I am always looking for book reviews for R. Frederick Riddle and Tess Riddle books. I value your reviews.
If you would like to review our books contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating that desire. An example of an appropriate subject line would be: ‘Seek to review [book Title].’ In the email make sure to indicate your email address, your name, and the choice of copy (PDF or Epub).
– – – – – – –
R Frederick Riddle is the Editor of TR Writing Services providing help to struggling and/or new authors to write and publish their books. In addition, he is best known for Christian Historical and Speculative Fiction. He is also co-founder and Vice President of T&R Independent Books where his books are featured. To reply to any blog you have the option of commenting on a blog and/or sending an email to email@example.com. You may also be interested in his Facebook page at RFrederickRiddlesWorld.