Welcome to Ron’s Tip of the Day. Throughout the week I will share a tip with you. This is an experiment in microblogging. Let me know how I’m doing. Today I am looking at A Sound Mind.
What is a Sound Mind?
This is a healthy, sane mind. Not a mind given to unreasonable thinking. In the case of the coronavirus pandemic, it means not to be caught up in all the hysteria.
You have several choices there.
- The media which blames outright or infers Trump is at fault
- Claiming ‘facts’ they falsify and mislead.
- When quoting real facts they are buried
- Individuals who write uninformed, intentional or not, letters to the editor attacking Trump’s handling
- Entirely missing Trump’s early action in January/February (mocked by liberals)
- Fastest response of any administration in my lifetime
- Record time in getting to Phase 1
- Consistently tried to calm people while also cautioning them
- Biden and Sanders scorned President Trump for ban on China travel in Jan/Feb
- Now accuse him of not acting soon enough (despite evidence to contrary)
- While fastest spread of virus in recent times, not the deadliest
- The Flu is far more dangerous
- Commonsense should prevail (wash hands, avoid crowds, keep informed, etc.)
Each one of us should take proactive responsibility for our health. That may mean not going to an activity even though you don’t feel sick. In our case, my wife recently finished chemo treatment and I have an underlying heart condition. Probably wise to stay away from large crowds.
For information on TR Writing Services (“we edit, proof, and publish the book within you”) contact us at email@example.com. Our Free booklet tells you about our services. And we are upfront on our prices (all are low).
VISIT MY AUTHOR’S PAGE TODAY: amazon.com/author/rfrederickriddle.
ARE YOU A BOOK REVIEWER? I am always looking for book reviews for R. Frederick Riddle and Tess Riddle books. I value your reviews.
If you would like to review our books contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating that desire. An example of an appropriate subject line would be: ‘Seek to review [book Title].’ In the email make sure to indicate your email address, your name, and the choice of copy (PDF or Epub).
– – – – – – –
R Frederick Riddle is the Editor of TR Writing Services providing help to struggling and/or new authors to write and publish their books. In addition, he is best known for Christian Historical and Speculative Fiction. He is also co-founder and Vice President of T&R Independent Books where his books are featured. To reply to any blog you have the option of commenting on a blog and/or sending an email to email@example.com. You may also be interested in his Facebook page at RFrederickRiddlesWorld.